Samstag, 19. November 2016

AC #201: SANCTUARY



I find sanctuary in mother nature
 even in fall, the metal of the Five-Phasis
(which will turn into water in a few weeks)


and I take it to the inside


Thank God, I am not, what I lost
and I understand that
I carry my sanctuary with me –
what a gift!


and: in carrying on
there is enough (new) beauty
right in the centre


into the infinite 
back to myself
pull threads around me
to escape
inwards

                                                      (after Else Lasker-Schüler)












...

No. 199 SCHOOL / HALLOWEEN
No. 200 WINTERSALON

today: No. 201 SANCTUARY

:

Dear Veronica is our host of the Art Challenge
No 201 with her theme SANCTUARY
Thank you, Dear, for catching the ball ;-)

For this Art Challenge I have meditated after a (detail) of a poem 
by Else Lasker-Schüler with oil pastels 
on a paper of a frame, that I've found at the flea market and add with 
a pencil some golden 'threads' and give it back to the frame.

You can have a little peep into the inside of the Castle at Eisenbach. 
As my friend Isolde once said, there are many kinds of altar...

Do you find in my photos, here, the repeating pattern and lines of circle and
oval which is a lying circle and - egg-shaped not less than

the genesis

?


For more SANCTUARY please visit
the amazing place of Veronica Roth


...

Who wanna host the next AC?




Repeating pattern:🌹🌖


Thank you for your visit. 
I wish you a happy weekend!
Love, Ariane. Rose



5 Kommentare:

  1. perhaps you know more than some that your sanctuary is within, after loosing so much.
    your images are so very lovely and support your words so well.
    Your art is a delight to see. the center reminds me of a pear.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. mother nature helps us find our sanctuary within.. your photographs are beautiful. and I love the gentle artwork you've created.. its quiet, slowness is lovely. great frame too.. nice find.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your photos Ariana. I always love them and seeing them. I've concluded the very same thing myself, after not being able to produce a sanctuary on paper. In my heart! That's the best place. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. (i'm so out of it, it has no longer a name! sorry for being this late).

    sanctuary is a theme to your heart's content, and you give us that. always such a treat to wander round your chambers... many kinds of altars, yes. and residing in yours, even just for a moment, is heaven and a half.
    i have a few more of your blogposts to look forward to. see you in a bit.
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...