Samstag, 15. März 2014

dc #131: CONNECTION (II)















I am connected with you... (even) via the moon.
 Every time I look at the moon, doesn't matter which lunar phase, I feel connected with you ALL. Feel connected cross-time zones and cross-border (like the space explorers at the 2nd dc in 2011).

Almost to the day 2 years ago I chose the same theme as Kristen today... connection :-)

For this week's dc (No 131!) I have photograph fresh pictures of the moon at Friday eve, have drawn the world with aquacolour (without engagement;-) and the moon. I have taken the position of each player here and connect it by a red thread with the moon.

I have felt love, LOVE! when I did my connection (II) and add it with photos of a tulip I have taken in the same manner as I showed you in connection (I).

Please visit Kristen at her Sunny Spot for more wonderful connections









dc
.
.
.




today: No 131: Kristen of A Sunny Spot 
with CONNECTIONS

.
.
.
 

 who is our next host?





9 Kommentare:

  1. ahhh
    this is a lovely and creative idea
    and wonderful to see
    i am smiling and sending you love ~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oooh.... sweet, sweet you!
    i LOVE it!!!!
    the moon, the world andall of us connected
    YES!
    this is how i feel it too
    and you made this into a wonderful piece!!!

    and everytime i see the moon
    i think of you ;^))

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely to think of the connections I have with you and others through the Drawing Challenge. It brings tears to my eyes and warms my heart. Thank you to all. Extraordinary mapping, Ariane! xo Carole

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That is amazing and I am so thankful for the connection between all of us, xo Leena

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That's so lovely! Wow, look where everyone is from. It's a funny old world, isn't it? so geographically far yet so close. Nicely done. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ha! I never thought to look back at previous themes...we do connect quite a bit now don't we ;)

    This is amazing Ariane- I especially love the light up ones- little glowing dots in space we are- so fun and the thread I had to laugh! it's really perfect!
    Thanks so much for bringing us all together- big hug!- K

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The moon is a powerful thing, indeed. The connections it fosters, like the tides, ebb and flow but they are still there.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. from the fresh tulip to the moon, and back through and via all players and (mainly) women who have managed, over these past years, to connect with one another. it is a beautiful thing.
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...