Sonntag, 28. September 2014

dc#145: FISH




...





I somehow like fishes. Watching them calms me. 

And at Fridays I eat them (mostly boneless fillets because my fear to suffocate by fish bones: 
tagliatelle with salmon cream sauce as well lemon grass... even my kids like it)

Aloft you can see my dear friend Julitschka cutting her daughter's hair in front of their aquarium.





My kids were on school trips.
They are back now from the seaside and have washed ashore shells and a stone (no fish, phew:)

For this drawing challenge No. 145 hosted by Sabine of Herzfrisch I alas have not create something new. But I can show you an older work from the 14th drawing challenge, back in April 2011 which is even: Fish

Please make sure to visit Herzfrisch to find more fishes on the net!

I try my very best to take up the thread of the drawing challenge including visiting and commenting. I like the variation of fast contact via fb or instagram, but I miss the depth of the contact via dc with you.




postscript: my favorite lens has broken in May this year. With all the hassle of moving and renovation I couldn't buy a new one and second hand? ui, sounds too risky to me. But I give it a try... and ha! my next-door neighbour had the lens! I am soo happy with this new lens!




dc
... 




today: No 145 FISH at Lisa Herzfrisch (Sabine)!




next: No 146 at Tammie's where beauty flows on 4th + 5th of October


...
who is our next host?

...


*



8 Kommentare:

  1. that is novel : cutting hair in front of the aquarium! how divine!! hey, babes, anytime you want to, we're here...! ;))) and i remember the DC fish... mine were ferocious, i stuck to gentler items this time around. sort of. n♥
    ps - yes! fish on a friday! cool! and welcome back to lens-land. mine is creaking a little, i hope she doesn't die on me. can lenses die, i wonder.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. About the dept on DC, I must admit that sometimes I like to draw al little bit stupid or make something else than I do during the week. It gives me a break. Just a little bit playing? I like to see you make your coffee, those little things, are important I think. Great that you're back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I can see how cutting hair in front of an aquarium is a great idea. Fish are calming. Except for the time i had to feed a friend's fish while they were away and one of them died. That was not calming at all! Yikes! I asked Robert if fish should be swimming upside down and he said he didn't know...we never had fish! I can completely understand about the fish bones. It's tradition in my Czech heritage to eat carp on Christmas eve. Talk about bones! Hope your weekend has been a wonderful one. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am so happy that you found a lens! your images are so lovely.
    watching fish while having a hair trim seems like a relaxing thing to do.

    I would be happy to be our next host.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, please, dear Tammie, be our next host!
      Thanks a lot! A.

      Löschen
    2. thank you Ariane for being our inspiration to share like this!

      i have just put my introductory post up

      Löschen
  5. Ja, Fisch! Ist doch immer wieder schön, ich hatte auch mal Aquarien und mittlerweile vermisse ich sie und die Goldfische sind auch ein absoluter Traum, die dicken Dinger, die! Habe deine Fisch-foto-strecke sehr genossen!
    l.g. barbara bee
    Und schon die Nase voll von dem Ring?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ich finde die ersten zwei Fotos ja toll, so ulkig!
    Also ich bin gern hostess für eine nachträgliche Geburtstagsfeier, freut mich.
    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
    Stefanie

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...