Montag, 23. Juni 2014








Seelenruhige, sanfte Tage... natürlich gut gewürzt.
Ach, ist das Leben schön, wenn man ein gewisses Alter hat!

Calm, soft days... of course well-flavoured.  
Oh, life is beautiful, when one has a sort of age!




Ich finde Ruhe und mache mir diesen Ring... 

I find peace and make this ring for myself





pflege und genieße meine Blumen

care for and enjoy my flowers...






und das Licht...and the light




Vielen Dank für Eure lieben Geburtstagswünsche (auch hinter den Rosen:)

Thanks a lot for your sweet birthday wishes (even behind the roses:)



2 Kommentare:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday Ariane and many happy returns of the day. Terrific ring you've made yourself. Is it from beads? It looks lacy and vintage. Now is the time to enjoy the flowers and your's look lovely. Today I have some alpine flowers to enjoy. I picked them on my trip this weekend. I hope your week ahead looks wonderful. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Taking a break in between meetings, i enjoy your little, rosey corner, which offers me just the right tonic to hold on. Weather's beautiful though, and my camera has been admiring the local sights. Much love, nx

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...