Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

'BLOSSOM'





Nach einem stacheligen Tag erfreut mich 'BLOSSOM'... 
Ich zeige Euch hier ein paar der schönen Seiten:

After a barbed day I'm jolly over 'BLOSSOM'... 
I show you here some of the beautyful pages:










 







und die Welt sieht wieder schön aus

and the world looks pretty again


"For my graduation project I made a book about my products, with the beautiful pictures of Eefje. Because I think it’s so sad that the picture will disappear in a box, Eefje and I decided to make a little production of the book."

-Hermine Van Dijck,  Master in Fine Arts – Textile design
in July, 2012


Well done, dear Hermine and dear Eefje!


♥ ♥ ♥




8 Kommentare:

  1. I could have know
    that you too would have bought
    that beautiful book
    I wanted to make a blog about it
    like you
    because I received it too
    and I love it!

    x
    Patrice A.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's such an extraordinary example of aesthetics
    photography can travel us in magical places...

    yes. life is pretty again : )

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so this is your book and textiles Ariane?

    its a lovely book the images are very dreamy. I can see why it makes you happy ;)

    Helen x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow Ariane!! I love it...This is wonderfully beautiful..yay!! Every image is dreamlike and gorgeous and like a spell of poetry!!
    Victoria

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ist das ein magazin oder ein buch? wunderschöne fotos!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Irgendwie ist es beides, liebste Tatjana, Magazin und Buch. Größe vom Magazin, aber kein Hochglanz und Papierstärke kräftig wie Buch, aber kein Text. Ja, wunderschöne Fotos! Und die Textilien von Hermine möchte ich am liebsten anfassen, greifen, berühren...!
      Herzlichste Grüße von Ariane.

      Löschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...